When dealing with an auto accident in Dallas, it is important that you get professional advice. Especially when you have been injured in the accident, it is essential that you get proper medical treatment from a medical professional. An experienced car accident attorney will know how to handle this. In addition to this, many motor vehicle accident (MVA) cases are very complex and require the expertise of an experienced Dallas car accident attorney to successfully represent you and your interests.
Here are the top 10 ways a Dallas car accident attorney can help you:
- Not Having a Car Accident Attorney Can Cost You More Money – Many car accident attorneys do not take a dime unless you win. So the risk is minor compared to the reward. Insurance companies will try to minimize or deny your claim, your car accident attorney will understand how to negotiate and maximize your claim. Not having an experience in dealing with car accidents is not the way to go.
- Texas Car Accident Laws are Complex – If you’re not a lawyer you probably have no business acting like one in certain instances. Even experienced lawyers typically do not represent themselves in court. Also, attorneys tend to specialize in one or more legal practice areas, such as personal injury law. A solid case can quickly unravel without the help of a trained and emotionally detached attorney.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies – As stated above, insurance companies want to increase their profits and one way of doing this is minimizing and denying your claims. They generally will low ball you to begin and try to pressure you into accepting a lower settlement. They also have many tricks to frustrate you into accepting a settlement. Your car accident attorney will handle these discussions and help maximize your compensation.
- Access to Proper Medical Treatment – An experienced car accident attorney will have relationships with medical professionals who deal with car accident victims on a regular basis. This is helpful because they will know which tests to administer and how to properly document your injuries to help maximize your claim.
- Getting Payment for Your Medical Bills Delayed – Your car accident attorney can help you to delay payment for your medical bills. By working with the medical facility your attorney can help get your medical bills delayed so that they are paid out of the settlement from your car accident.
- Avoid Problems Rather Than Fix Them Later – Hiring a car accident lawyer in many instances will help you avoid potential legal headaches down the road. Filing paperwork is pretty important and can trip up your case. You also do not know the law or how insurance companies try to trick you in the process. An experienced car accident attorney will know what pitfalls to avoid.
- Gathering Evidence – Your car accident attorney will be able to get evidence that you may have difficulty getting. Video evidence, police reports, tracking down eyewitnesses, getting medical documents. All of this will help to maximize your case.
- Get a Free Case Evaluation – Many experienced car accident attorneys will provide you a free case evaluation, which will help you determine whether or not you should retain the services of an attorney. During this process an experienced attorney will be able to explain whether or not they would be willing to take your case. Based on this information you will be able to understand that your case has value.
If you need a car accident attorney, then you should call our law offices today at any of our convenient locations and get a free consultation.
Arlington (817) 522-4451
Dallas (972) 362-6848
Fort Worth (817) 764-1375
Plano (972) 354-4602
Cedar Hill (972) 338-9427
McKinney (469) 522-3688
Lewisville (972) 354-4605
Frisco (972) 725-7681
Grapevine (817) 835-8677
Irving (972) 354-4610
Keller (817) 204-0904
Garland (214) 572-2251
Denton (940) 222-4060
Addison (972) 564-8108
You can also contact us online by using our quick contact form.